This looks interesting 👍  The way it stands, a user would need to manually add some tags, correct? Would be cool if there was a block that showcased top tags or pre-defined tags that a user could click on to automatically follow. So you could have a block titled "Click to Follow These Tags" or something like that. Maybe even within emails in the footer instead of promoted content.

Maybe show a block to new users after registration to pick some tags to follow that may be of interest.

I'm always looking for ways to engage notifications to get users back to the site. Does it work like other notifications where you can default to email on as an example?

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'm creating a block with random (existing) tags

Looks great. Can you put the block in a wider column and have multiple columns? So lets say you put the block below header or above footer to showcase all the different tags that can be followed. 

One other suggestion is to not only have random tags but most used (will generate the highest amount of notificatons) and maybe predefined tags.

or use the ACP predefined tags to follow:

Could contain: Page, Text, Chart, Plot

34 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

Can you put the block in a wider column and have multiple columns?

It’s a sidebar block but I can show in a grid format (columns) in horizontal mode.

34 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

One other suggestion is to not only have random tags but most used (will generate the highest amount of notificatons) and maybe predefined tags.

Depending on how it goes on marketplace, I can male it better later. Right now it has 0 purchases. Even if you purchase it, doesn’t worth the time I will spend on it.

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 2 weeks later...