The license key is not valid. Please contact account assistance.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

3 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Never mind I just tried to patch again and NO problem (Looks like something was wrong on your verification service on license but right now all good). Patch applied....

Thanks

Edited by media

5 minutes ago, media said:

Never mind I just tried to patch again and NO problem (Looks like something was wrong on your verification service on license but right now all good). Patch applied....

Thanks

Glad to hear it's all resolved. Might have been a temporary issue on our end or through the communication to our server.

• 1 month later...

I'm getting the same, blocked from installing things from Marketplace.

I also tried to re-add my key via "Change License Key" but get an error "The license key supplied is not valid. Please check the provided key and try again or contact technical support for more assistance."

Edited by Clover13

4 minutes ago, Clover13 said:

I'm getting the same, blocked from installing things from Marketplace.

I also tried to re-add my key via "Change License Key" but get an error "The license key supplied is not valid. Please check the provided key and try again or contact technical support for more assistance."

I've created a ticket from yours so we can look further into this (no other reason than yours was closest 😄

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

If you are still having this issue, please do the following, which should now correct the problem

Admin CP > License Key > Resync License Data

Thank you, that worked for me. 👍