Tasks Stuck: Deleted Users & Topics

A couple of days ago started doing some cleaning in the community: banning spammers, deleting their topics, etc, etc.

I got a couple of tasks running which now are stuck due to an error:

Error: Call to a member function container() on null (0) #0 /sites/gold.forum/files/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Post.php(374): IPS\Content\_Comment->delete() #1 /sites/gold.forum/files/init.php(938) : eval()'d code(58): IPS\forums\Topic\_Post->delete() #2 /sites/gold.forum/files/applications/core/extensions/core/Queue/MemberContent.php(126): IPS\forums\Topic\cms_hook_Post->delete() #3 /sites/gold.forum/files/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\core\extensions\core\Queue\_MemberContent->run() #4 /sites/gold.forum/files/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(87): IPS\_Task::runQueue() #5 /sites/gold.forum/files/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}() #6 /sites/gold.forum/files/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(138): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct() #7 /sites/gold.forum/files/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->process() #8 /sites/gold.forum/files/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #9 /sites/gold.forum/files/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->execute() #10 /sites/gold.forum/files/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #11 {main}

I want to mention that:

1. The error was present before upgrading to the latest release (may) and is still present after the May update.
  2. I've used the disable ALL customizations functionality but the error is still there when running tasks which makes me think that the error is at a core level.

Please help, 🙂

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Created the temp admin account. Please check now and let me know if anything else is needed. Thank you,

Thank you @Marc Stridgen

Appreciate it. The issue was fixed by one of your colleagues promptly. However, now I encounter other errors in front when I try to PM a member.

Can you folks please take a look?

BadMethodCallException:  (0)
#0 /sites/gold.forum/files/system/Content/Comment.php(456): IPS\Content\_Item->container()
#1 /sites/gold.forum/files/system/Content/Comment.php(289): IPS\Content\_Comment->postCreate()
#2 /sites/gold.forum/files/applications/core/sources/Messenger/Message.php(151): IPS\Content\_Comment::create()
#3 /sites/gold.forum/files/system/Content/Item.php(428): IPS\core\Messenger\_Message::create()
#4 /sites/gold.forum/files/system/Content/Item.php(143): IPS\Content\_Item::createFromForm()
#5 /sites/gold.forum/files/applications/core/modules/front/messaging/messenger.php(490): IPS\Content\_Item::create()
#6 /sites/gold.forum/files/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\messaging\_messenger->compose()
#7 /sites/gold.forum/files/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /sites/gold.forum/files/applications/core/modules/front/messaging/messenger.php(67): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#9 /sites/gold.forum/files/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\messaging\_messenger->execute()
#10 /sites/gold.forum/files/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

@Marc Stridgen That's what I have in my email box. Again let's hope we will not go back again to the old ticket issue when the responses were sent to somebody else 🙂

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

Besides that, I can not say that it's strange for me to publish such details in a public forum and do back and forth between email and forum posting.

Why don't you folks reinstate the ticketing system?

Edited by MediaDiGi

Im not sure I understand what is strange there. There is no back and forth (other than yourself posting here after its been converted to a ticket). You mention not confusing the issues. Is this not something that has arisen as the result of the fix on your tasks? If not, the confusion here is that you are using the same topic