Can’t post in your blog

Thank you 🙂

I’m not sure I understand the difference between having my community (forums, gallery, blogs, etc.)  hosted on my server and having my community hosted in the Invisionpower cloud.

It seems to me like it’s the same as « Creator » package, but hosted by Invisionpower ?

And so, if I need the « Courses and lessons » app, I need to sign up for the « Creator pro » package ?

Am I right ?

Thank you 🙂

Edited by SecondSight

The Courses app will not be available to self-hosted customers.

You can not purchase to the creator pro package in order to gain access to the courses app on your current self-hosted setup. You would then need to migrate your community over to the cloud.

Only customers that have one of their cloud packages can post comments in blog posts and news entries related to cloud-only features.

1 hour ago, Martin A. said:

You would then need to migrate your community over to the cloud.

I will have to wait then… I took a new dedicated server about 6 months ago and I will have to pay for it for the next 18 months…

In 2003 and for several years, I was hosted by Invisionpower, because it was cheaper than having my own server…Then it became too expensive and I had to move to a dedicated server in France. Today, it’s again more interesting for me to be hosted by Invisionpower and have the « Creator pro «  in the cloud…

I will find a solution  🙂

Thank you for Hour help and explanations. 🙂