You are not allowed to renew this purchase.

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

3 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I would need more information on this. Are you referring to something on your own site? If so, I would need an example member and club they pay for.

My own website, the error occurs when some members attempt to renew an expired club membership.  Any expired clubs. No pending invoice.

Edited by Donnie95

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2023 at 4:15 AM, Donnie95 said:

The problem occurs on expired club membership, canceling or deleting the membership is the only fix.

No one at Invision know what 2X212/4 mean?

It happened on my site, one solution is by delete the auto invoice created by system. For some members, this doesn't work, they have to leave the club and rejoin..Shoulder Shrug Idk GIF by Product Hunt

I disabled all plugins and apps, still doesn't work.

I depends on the URL, when the URL contain a csrfKey I get the error but when I use "There is a pending renewal invoice for this product. Pay Now" (Url has no csrfKey) It works and you can renew the membership.

1 hour ago, Donnie95 said:

I depends on the URL, when the URL contain a csrfKey I get the error but when I use "There is a pending renewal invoice for this product. Pay Now" (Url has no csrfKey) It works and you can renew the membership.

Update your purchase in the Client Area so that Marc can see the situation for himself.  (See his requests for an example member.)

Also, what steps are they following that they encounter the issue?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2023 at 10:42 AM, Donnie95 said:

Could you clarify where you see the URL with the csrfKEy and where not?

On 7/25/2023 at 3:38 PM, Daniel F said:

Could you clarify where you see the URL with the csrfKEy and where not?

The csrf key is in the URL when I click on the renew buttons on the club page. 

https://mysite.com/clients/purchases/23-club-name/?do=renew&cycles=1&csrfKey=f1d606ac824ada05f241938740be47 (Causing the error)

No csrf key when I click on "There is a pending renewal invoice for this product. Pay Now" on the "Manage your purchase" page. 

https://mysite.com/checkout/15241/(It works)

Edited by Donnie95

• 3 months later...