Clubs > Users requesting access do not show to Club Owner to approve

Go to solution Solved by Joel R,

Hi, as Administrator I can view 36 pending members who have requested access to join club on the club's Home tab.  

When I login as the Club Owner, he does not see those users

Further details can be provided in a private support ticket due to nature of my community content.  

The Club owner is not seeing these pending members under the "Members" tab? Have you tried disabling all third party applications/plugins and switching to an unmodified theme?

If you wish to drop the URL in the notes section of the Client Area access details, I can take a look and perform further investigation. Please also ensure access details are up to date 🙂 .

54 minutes ago, Jim M said:

The Club owner is not seeing these pending members under the "Members" tab? Have you tried disabling all third party applications/plugins and switching to an unmodified theme?

As a community Administrator, they show to me in the Overview tab.  

When I login in as the Club Owner, the account does not see those pending members under the Overview nor the Members tab.  

Yes, disabled all third-party apps / plugins and switched ot default theme (I only use a color variant of the IPS default theme anyways).  

I've sent in information to support email for step by step instructions.  

Thanks for validating access. I took a quick look at one which I found on your community which when logging in under the club owner, I was able to see the users requesting access to the club.

Unfortunately, we appear to be missing your club URL and steps in the Client Area Access Details' Notes. Could you please update those? 

Updated Access Details' Notes with link to Club and to Club Owner.

One interesting thing that I noticed is that:

• On the front-end, the club shows no Leaders or Moderators

Could contain: Page, Text, File

• In the ACP, however, I've verified that the club does have an Owner