Next page starts at bottom issue

23 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I understand, however the issue there was a bug in firefox itself.

I am not sure about that that's why just in case I linked the topic. The thing is that I am a Firefox user (that means that I use only Firefox to access my forum unless I am forced to check something Chromium related) and I have never encoutered the issue as reported in that linked topic. Latest Firefox then and now.

8 hours ago, Luuuk said:

@tpasa

Is this happening in topics having a lot of images?

No, not really. It happens on all pages whether there are a lot of images or not.

10 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I am unable to replicate this on my end. Please test on a default unaltered theme, with all plugins and applications disabled, both on your site, and the browser

It seems to be happening only with Edge browser.

I tried it on the default altered theme and it does the same thing. 

Thanks for the reports about this, it seems like a browser oddity if it started happening automatically since pagination hasn't been changed in a while to my knowledge.

If possible, could someone please post a URL (or send me a PM) to an affected page so I can look further into it? I've tested these forums using Chrome and I'm unable to reproduce it.

1 hour ago, Ehren said:

Thanks for the reports about this, it seems like a browser oddity if it started happening automatically since pagination hasn't been changed in a while to my knowledge.

If possible, could someone please post a URL (or send me a PM) to an affected page so I can look further into it? I've tested these forums using Chrome and I'm unable to reproduce it.

In my experience it happens randomly, so it is not surprising that you were unable to reproduce it.