Ways to Prevent or Mitigate Sharing of Log In Credentials within Community?

Hi Everyone - I use Invision Community as one part of my membership site. I was wondering if there are ways to take precautions so that there is no sharing of log in credentials. For example, I don't want someone to join the membership, and have them share their login credentials with their colleagues, etc. The board goes beyond discussion and includes access to lead generation information, which is why I only want paying members to have access. 

I wasn't sure if there are certain analytics or plugins that can help with this additional layer of security. Any ideas would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

The only way I can think you can do this with any degree of certainty (and even then its never going to be 100%) would be to use 2 factor authentication and enforce it.

While the above wouldnt make it impossible, it would make it inconvenient for them to share, at best. Enforcing use of something like google authenticator for example would mean they would have to contact the other person any time they log in