PayPal subscription fails

Hi,

I have just started a membership drive, got a bunch of subscribers but noticed the transactions were not processing.

I have already applied the latest patch to the community (a week ago).

Could contain: Page, Text

I tried subscribing and I got this error:

Could contain: Text

This is appearing in my system logs:

Error: Call to a member function setQueryString() on string (0)
#0 [host_path]/applications/core/modules/front/system/ajax.php(483): IPS\Notification\hook28->getData() 
#1 [host_path]/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_ajax->instantNotifications() 
#2 [host_path]/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() 
#3 [host_path]/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() 
#4 {main}

This is really urgent for me to get sorted out, can I get some assistance please?

Edited by Mick23

25 minutes ago, DawPi said:

You need check what is that hook name and debug it more deeply, probably with that hook author.

Yes I agree - but I don't think the log entries are related to the PayPal issue I'm experiencing.

The log message is about the "Mark notification read from toast" plugin, and likely not relevant.

Edited by Mick23

Sorry for the avalanche of posts, I just want to make sure I'm providing enough info 🙂 

The issue I am having is on a self-hosted installation. One of my other communities on the cloud plan is not experiencing this issue despite being on the same version.