Commerce: Problems when paying

I have the same problem. A customer (Pilaf) sent me a message to tell me Paypal didn't work anymore (he can't pay order #6593) and I created a test order (#6596) and it fails for me too:

Could contain: City, File, Webpage

Translated in English that's exactly the same error: "There was a problem when processing the payment".

2 hours ago, MaNiAc LRSC said:

Both.

For example new customer: invoice  #440 (heikod)

Please apply the latest patch and have them try again. Patch can be found in ACP -> Support.

1 hour ago, Webmaster Scr said:

I have the same problem. A customer (Pilaf) sent me a message to tell me Paypal didn't work anymore (he can't pay order #6593) and I created a test order (#6596) and it fails for me too:

Could contain: City, File, Webpage

Translated in English that's exactly the same error: "There was a problem when processing the payment".

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

On 4/20/2023 at 8:40 PM, Jim M said:

Please apply the latest patch and have them try again. Patch can be found in ACP -> Support.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Done, but it still doesn't work.