Xenforo v2.2.12 conversion failing

Good morning, all, I am trying to switch back to IPS from Xenforo. Thanks to @Jim M for fixing my license mess-up. I am running version v2.2.12. I have downloaded they latest files with the latest converters. I have tried to do the conversion about 7 times with no luck. I get to 99.9% then it starts to hang and then I will receive an error message like:

V101/3 Failed to count rows in table 'xf_change_log' - is your table prefix set correctly?

I have imported from Xenforo to IPS in the past quite a few times and everything usually goes smoothly. Just wondering if anyone else has converted using v2.2.12?

Also there seems to be a bug in the converter when you go to select the conversion of the emoticons. This happened last year when I tried to convert as well, and still seems to be present in the latest converter. You basically have to disable it to proceed, it will not let you select the matching emoticons to import into. 

Anyways, has the converter been test on Version v2.2.12, does anyone know?

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

This may be something you've already checked but is that table present and available? (i.e. not crashed, corrupted, etc...)

No I even restored from a backup just to make sure. It does the same on a backup database as well, has the converter been tested with the latest update from Xenforo? I just wonder if there is a change. Normally the converters from IPS are pretty smooth to import.

I wanted to give a big shout out to @Jim M for all the help. My problem ended up being PHP 8.1 for those of you that may run into trouble. It's customer service like this that sets IPS differently from their competitor. @Matt I think he deserves employee of the month 😁

One question, does IPS officially support 8.1 yet or only 8.0?

Edited by nodle

15 hours ago, nodle said:

I wanted to give a big shout out to @Jim M for all the help. My problem ended up being PHP 8.1 for those of you that may run into trouble. It's customer service like this that sets IPS differently from their competitor. @Matt I think he deserves employee of the month 😁

One question, does IPS officially support 8.1 yet or only 8.0?

Could contain: Coat, People, Person, Adult, Female, Woman, Protest, Cap, Face, Text