Make Articles in Pages look like the Invision blog, or like "Our Picks"?

Thank you @Randy Calvert - I've looked at those and others in the Marketplace but I haven't found something i like. IMO They don't look as clean as the two examples I shared. It's too bad Invision doesn't offer a decent default theme especially since they have really nice ones for this site and for the "Our Picks" page.

Is there no way to somehow adapt the theme file used to display "Our Picks" to the Articles in Pages? 

Edited by David N.

1 minute ago, David N. said:

Is there no way to somehow adapt the theme file used to display "Our Picks" to the Articles in Pages? 

No. Every section has its own template and its own variables. There is no easy way to move templates between sections. It needs manual recreation with knowledge of every detail. 

1 minute ago, opentype said:

No. Every section has its own template and its own variables. There is no easy way to move templates between sections. It needs manual recreation with knowledge of every detail. 

Ok thanks. I'm glad you chimed in. In fact your SuperGrid is the closest theme and I suppose I'll end up using that or hire you to do a custom job.