Create an Invision custom page with custom charts

Hello,

Short Question: Is it possible to setup a page with manual coding (or a page with a custom block) that shows a chart on the page, that changes per user?

Longer version: My community regularly participates in research surveys - kind-of like personality tests where they answer 50 questions, and then get a report that shows them 6 overall scores based on their answers. Right now, we extract their responses from the survey tool, then manually create charts based on their data in Excel, which we then PDF, and email to them.

I was wondering if there is a way of automating the process, i.e. they complete the survey, I use Zapier to automate the calculations and even plug it into a visualisation tool (like Image-Charts or QuickChart) and somehow embedding it on Invision. Can Invision someone lookup their Invision username and filter the chart to just show that?

Thanks,

Nigel

12 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

Yes, this could potentially be done with custom development.  

Thanks. Any idea who could do this type of development, @Randy Calvert?

4 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would need custom development for that. However based on what you are saying there, you may find this topic of interest 😉 

Thanks, @Marc Stridgen. I am not sure that the Course and Lessons things will help me with this particular issue (unless you are suggested I learn how to do custom development items which I definitely am not smart enough to learn!), but I posted there as I'm interested in that development for another reason so have posted. 

2 hours ago, nigeld27 said:

Thanks. Any idea who could do this type of development, @Randy Calvert?

There is a list of third party developers that can be found at:

https://invisioncommunity.com/third-party/providers/

Some developers I've worked with personally and highly recommend include: @DawPi, @Nathan Explosion, @Kirill Gromov, @teraßyte, and @Adriano Faria.  You might reach out to some of those folks to see if they're interested in a new project.  

Before doing so...  I would suggest documenting more what you need.  For example, maybe make a mockup of what you want it to look like, what data do they need to retrieve, etc.  The more info they can give you, the more accurate they can be and the more likely they can deliver what you're actually looking for.  

1 hour ago, Randy Calvert said:

There is a list of third party developers that can be found at:

https://invisioncommunity.com/third-party/providers/

Some developers I've worked with personally and highly recommend include: @DawPi, , @Kirill Gromov, @teraßyte, and @Adriano Faria.  You might reach out to some of those folks to see if they're interested in a new project.  

Before doing so...  I would suggest documenting more what you need.  For example, maybe make a mockup of what you want it to look like, what data do they need to retrieve, etc.  The more info they can give you, the more accurate they can be and the more likely they can deliver what you're actually looking for.  

Thanks @Randy Calvert

I will create a requirements document although in some cases I'll have to be vague. I know how we capture the details but I do not know how to 'retrieve' data, and I'm open to where it is stored (as long as it is secure).