Upgrade from 4.7.4: blocked in step 1, database check

Hello,

Unable to update the forum: the automatic database update works in a vacuum before putting me back in step 1.
I've updated the database manually, but it didn't change anything, I'm still stuck in step 1, with the same process...
This does not generate an error log or a system log

I have PHP 8.0.28, I cleared the system cache, I have disabled the hooks and set the default theme.

Do you have any idea what I could do?

2 hours ago, ThunderBlue said:

OK. You can download the files via client area and send to your site via ftp. You have to replace all the files there and update via your-site/admin/upgrade address

Thanks, it worked!
During the upgrade, it froze again on the database, more precisely on the search_index table.
I made the requested queries manually, as recommended, then I restarted the upgrade, but it started again as before, going back to the beginning of the step... So I tried the automatic database correction, but strangely enough, it worked!

However, there have been no changes to the default theme since version 4.7.4?

Edit : And I have one last problem, related to this one: despite the successful upgrade, it left me the error message in the admin panel about the database having a problem, with the display of the queries to do to fix the problem, as before the upgrade...

Edited by tragopan

1 hour ago, tragopan said:

Edit : And I have one last problem, related to this one: despite the successful upgrade, it left me the error message in the admin panel about the database having a problem, with the display of the queries to do to fix the problem, as before the upgrade...

You can try clearing the cache. In administration, in the upper right hand corner you will find support and press. When the page opens to the right or top center, you find the way to clear the cache.

2 minutes ago, ThunderBlue said:

Below you will find the system error log. Can you provide the error if it is present or a screenshot?

As when I tried to upgrade, there is nothing in the error log nor in the system log (the logs present do not match, in terms of content nor in terms of time) 😞

Have you also disabled all third-party applications to see if the problem persists?

When you press on the database problem, does it ask you to take some kind of action?

You might have some tables to convert to innodb

Edited by ThunderBlue

11 minutes ago, ThunderBlue said:

When you press on the database problem, does it ask you to take some kind of action?

As mentioned above, the list of hundreds of requests for the upgrade reappears. However the upgrade was successful so the changes were made.

11 minutes ago, ThunderBlue said:

You might have some tables to convert to innodb

All tables are already in innodb 😞

This problem is not blocking but it's still annoying. Thanks for trying to help me ^^