Error on Running Background Tasks

The URL of the page the error occurred on was https://site.forum/admin/?app=core&module=system&controller=background&do=process&csrfKey=REMOVED

OutOfRangeException::0

#0 /sites/site.forum/files/system/Content/Comment.php(562): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load()
#1 /sites/site.forum/files/system/Content/Comment.php(1938): IPS\Content\_Comment->item()
#2 /sites/site.forum/files/system/Content/Content.php(326): IPS\Content\_Comment->isAnonymous()
#3 /sites/site.forum/files/applications/core/extensions/core/Queue/RebuildUrlRels.php(137): IPS\_Content->author()
#4 /sites/site.forum/files/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\core\extensions\core\Queue\_RebuildUrlRels->run()
#5 /sites/site.forum/files/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(87): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#6 /sites/site.forum/files/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}()
#7 /sites/site.forum/files/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(138): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct()
#8 /sites/site.forum/files/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->process()
#9 /sites/site.forum/files/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /sites/site.forum/files/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->execute()
#11 /sites/site.forum/files/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

The task break and can not run. I tried to disable ALL customizations, but the result is the same, so my educated? guess is that the issue is at a core level. Need help. In the client area, I've added the necessary details for login and investigation.

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This is actually the same as your other topic, which has had a ticket created for. That ticket is awaiting response from yourself, and will be in your email

@Marc Stridgen

I can not see such a ticket, unfortunately. Can you please resend it to the email address you have on file?

I suspect this is an issue with my support plan. Even if I'm paying for a license, I still don't have access to an email support plan.

Could contain: Text, Page

Edited by MediaDiGi

1 hour ago, Randy Calvert said:

You would see it in your email. You cannot initiate a ticket but the staff can on your behalf. Check your spam folder to see if it’s there. 

They can also resend as well. 

Thank you. Checked it, again but nothing's there.

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Convergent Trading said:

@Matt I'm having the same issue with v4.7.9.

It looks to be caused by the removal of 2 tasks related to the hosting features that were removed - the task PHP files have been removed but they're still in the tasks.json definition.

"monitor":"P0Y0M0DT0H5M0S","expectedOutputMonitoring":"P0Y0M0DT0H30M0S"

Were any issues encountered during your upgrade to 4.7.9? Otherwise, we can remove those for you if you would like

13 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Were any issues encountered during your upgrade to 4.7.9? Otherwise, we can remove those for you if you would like

@Jim M I don't think we encountered any issues during upgrade. Those definitions were still in the source code when i downloaded a fresh copy from your site earlier to check.

Edited by Convergent Trading