Unable to create a new forum, please help, error code:

I get the following error code when I try to create a new forum section on the forum.

INSERT INTO `forums_forums` ( `parent_id`, `forums_bitoptions`, `position` ) VALUES ( '81', 0, 59 )
IPS\Db\Exception: Field 'topicrules_texto' doesn't have a default value (1364)
#0 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/system/Db/Db.php(941): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(487): IPS\_Db->insert()
#2 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/system/Node/Model.php(2525): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/init.php(935) : eval()'d code(287): IPS\Node\_Model->save()
#4 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/applications/forums/sources/Forum/Forum.php(1301): IPS\Node\radtags_hook_C_NodeModel->save()
#5 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/init.php(935) : eval()'d code(90): IPS\forums\_Forum->formatFormValues()
#6 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/system/Node/Controller.php(420): IPS\forums\hook1932->formatFormValues()
#7 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/applications/forums/modules/admin/forums/forums.php(132): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#8 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\forums\modules\admin\forums\_forums->form()
#9 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/applications/forums/modules/admin/forums/forums.php(44): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#11 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\admin\forums\_forums->execute()
#12 /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

Anyone know how I can fix my forum?

Many thanks!

38 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Uninstall the old plugin NEW TOPIC RULES you have. It is an app for a loooooong time and doesn't even has these fields anymore.

Thank you, no app or plugin with that name that I can find unfortunately. 😞 I have checked in admin and also via FTP app/plugin folders

Edited by ekforum

16 minutes ago, ekforum said:

Thank you, no app or plugin with that name that I can find unfortunately. 😞 I have checked in admin and also via FTP app/plugin folders

You need to access the PHPMYADMIN in your host to drop the columns started with topicrules_ from the forums_forums table and possibly from topic tables too.

I can help you if you provide access.