SSO: IPB 4.7.8 and Wordpress 6.1

Hello,

I'm trying to connect my already functioning ipb site which is located under: forum-rolnicze.domain with new WordPress site located on forum-rolnicze.domain/wp.

I do everything accroding to the tutorial: 

Unfortunately I can not connect both sites. I get such an error.
Error code: 2S361/2

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

How can I fix it? What did I wrong? Or maybe the tutorial is not up to date with newest IPB (4.7.8) and WP (6.1.1)

Any ideas?

1 minute ago, yacenty said:

this is crazy for me.

I had set up IPB as server. setting are 3 posts up, then I use oauth client, so why should I set up IPB as clicent?

Believe there is some confusion, what I am asking is if you setup the OAuth Client in Invision Community per step 1 of our guide on using Invision Community as the Server: https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/members-and-groups/social-sign-in/wordpress-r304/#optionb

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

On 3/21/2023 at 9:06 PM, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

any update on my topic?

Sorry, there is some real confusion here, as you appear to have done both server and client on the invision side. Please could you describe exactly what it is you are trying to achieve? Are you trying to log into the invision software with your wordpress details, or trying to log into wordpress with your invision details?

OK, so the last screenshot there you dont need.

The issue there is unfortunately the OAuth client on wordpress is not set up with the correct details. While I can take a look at the guide, it will not work as you dont actually have the attribute mapping set up as shown on the guide. I understand this is because you cant see it there on the page, but without this, it will indeed break