Problem with template and forum names

Hello,

I'm not sure when this started to happen but I have many forums and subforums where I added an image. All these forums had the forum name overlapped in the image, added by default by IPS.

I'm running the last version, and now I can't see ANY of these forum titles 😞 😞 I've not touched anything in AGES. This must have happened in one of the recent updates.

How can I fix this issue? What controls the font size/colour for the forum names? They

Could contain: Person, Face, Head

For example, for the second image... See what ACP shows. I've not touched anything in ages. I need the forum names back, but no idea how to fix it or why this is happening happened 😞

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage, Person

On 3/21/2023 at 12:21 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

It was actually moved in the latest release, to not be overlaying. You would need to update your theme to be compatible with the latest release

I don't understand what I need to do exactly. I didn't buy any theme. I used the default template. Added a few images, and it's always been working, except now. 

How can I update my theme if I am using the default template + a few changes in other sections (not there)?

46 minutes ago, OptimusBain said:

How can I update my theme if I am using the default template + a few changes in other sections (not there)?

If you even had a space and removed it, that template would not be touched later. You may need to just create a new theme and make those few other changes to that new one… OR go look in the template for any modified ones and revert them to default. 

Creating a new default is the safest/cleanest way.