Migrate two IPB forums into one - by Converter or Manual ?

Hi all

I have two IPB forums, old one is v4.4, new one is v4.6

I want to add (migrate) old forum's content to new forum. New forum's content has to remain.

Does ACP/converter tool can do it? 
Or,
Is it possible via manual way : Which tables should I insert into second forum's DB?
I think there's a need to reassign new topic/post IDs to avoid conflict. Does it damage old forum's consistency?

Any help will be appreciated. 
Thanks.

19 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You can convert content from another invision site to an existing one, but you would need to make sure they are both on the latest release first. You would then use the conversion tool. You can see more about how to use this here

Unfortunately I can not upgrade old 4.4 forum to latest version due to mysql/php versions.

I think there are many differences in DB structure between 4.4 and 4.6, I will investigate them , then I will try to insert topics and posts tables manually.

On 3/21/2023 at 2:22 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

That is indeed the only native way to achieve this. In honesty, I would be trying to find somewhere to restore it where you can upgrade, just to do the conversion. 

How can I download my current 4.6.3 version ? In client area, only latest version available. 

16 minutes ago, Selcuk Keles said:

How can I download my current 4.6.3 version ? In client area, only latest version available. 

As @Randy Calvert already mentioned in his reply above, it's not possible. IPS offers only the download for the latest version available.

Unless you saved the ZIP file of the 4.6.3 files you won't be able to download it anymore.

3 hours ago, Selcuk Keles said:

Ok but why ?
This is not customer oriented.  I pay for the license, I'm using 4.6.3, this is my need, and I only request same version.  

Sorry to hear you feel that way. We have always worked in the same manner. We do not provide older versions, and advise people to be on the latest release of the software, in order to provide the best service for our software. You can of course choose not to upgrade, and can choose to keep hold of older releases if you wish, but we dont provide them nor support them

There must be an additional "dislike" 👎 reaction for these replies in this forum.
These approach is terrible and not acceptable. I'm a customer and faced a technical problem, now there is another problem with support team.
Sending a zip file with mail takes about 15 mins, discussing it with you took for days.
Solution : No

I will type a complaint it to sales.

Edited by Selcuk Keles