Badges Admin Area: Need Pagination

chopin

I am specifically talking about this page here: app=core&module=achievements&controller=badges

I have a very eager staff at my community who love making new badges. We have around 122 custom ones so far! The problem? There's no pagination on this admin page, and the page takes a bit to load. I was wondering if a pagination can be added to help with this problem?

Thanks!

@chopin I asked recently in the March update live topic as to when enhancements would be coming to Achievements as I've raised this in my previous posts and they have informed us there will be something on Achievements by the end of the year but not as to what will be enhanced as of yet.

Sorry to be vague, but just relaying information that I've been asking about over the past few years to save you time searching for it 🙂

Ah, thanks for the info. I've created applications with their dev tools (which are fantastic) and they have an easy to implement pagination widget in their SDK. So it would be a fairly simple thing to add on their end that would greatly improve the user experience. Hopefully this will be addressed in that update!

Edited by chopin