Data storage not working (on one licence only, of the 2 transferred)

One of the 2 licences transfered to the new server/hosting is showing this. 

Settings are the same at both licences.   one licence is working fine,  the other not. 

At what level should I tell my host to search to troubleshoot?  

(several smaller things not functioning on the frontend of the licence, I guess thats the issue?)

Could contain: File, Text, Page

When entering the data configuration then 

Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text

I have cleared cache and went from incognito windows to check things too but cant correct it. 

Ok after communicating the above to them, the hosts found that the working licence had a number 

and the non working licence had a number 

755   which they switched to  also show 777 permissions/rights?

But the problem isnt fixed. 

Question. Should I use purge cache at some point after or inbetween these things, at Cloudflare, ... ? 

Should I put Clouflare in development, until they are solved ?

[is there a relation between those things?]

I purged cache and the problem isnt fixed.

The domain with this issue is also not working in this area:  not possible to post , send pms, because the area (the window or box) is not writable. , not expands to makes space to write. 

thank you! Is there anything more in specific that I can forward them about it, since I already told them and they apparently /supposedly checked that? 

They replied about a specific number,  is there some documentation about it that I can refer them to ?

Edited by MeMaBlue

I just noticed that when trying to clear cache via the support system 

it returns this error log

UnexpectedValueException: DirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/parentscaf/public_html/forum/datastore): failed to open dir: No such file or directory (0)
#0 /home/parentscafe/public_html/forum/system/Data/Store/FileSystem.php(224): DirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/parentsca...')
#1 /home/parentscafe/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(1168): IPS\Data\Store\_FileSystem->clearAll()
#2 /home/parentscafe/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->clearCaches()
#3 /home/parentscafe/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(48): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/parentscafe/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->execute()
#5 /home/parentscafe/public_html/forum/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

so maybe the issue is that the directory is not where it should be or something missing . 

can someone perhaps check it out at my server?  

The host answered back that 

"according to the log you sent us the application (invision) is trying to connect to   /home/parentscaf/public_html/forum/datastore

this cant work because the document root at the new server is /home/parentscafe/public_html/ .

this can be seen from WHM and cPanel.

please correct your software with the new path and the problem will be solved

the hosting provider dont know what document root is used at your software. "

(the difference is  an e) 

The issue is, that this is the way it was, (without the e) from the previous server. 

someone along the line added an e . 

this is the only issue i see here. 

The thing is, what of both needs to be corrected now?  

Just now, MeMaBlue said:

The host answered back that 

"according to the log you sent us the application (invision) is trying to connect to   /home/parentscaf/public_html/forum/datastore

this cant work because the document root at the new server is /home/parentscafe/public_html/ .

this can be seen from WHM and cPanel.

please correct your software with the new path and the problem will be solved

the hosting provider dont know what document root is used at your software. "

(the difference is  an e) 

The issue is, that this is the way it was, (without the e) from the previous server. 

someone along the line added an e . 

this is the only issue i see here. 

The thing is, what of both needs to be corrected now?  

You must have the old path hard coded in a constants.php file.

On that page you made a screenshot of, the next thing down is a text input for the proper location of the datastore folder. Correct it and click save. It'll give you a new constants.php to upload

😮, ok, I did that and sent it to them to upload it.

the acp has been taking more than 20seconds to respond to every click, depending is that normal you think under those circumstances... is this what is causing it?  quite an important thing this little  e ! 😈 I cant beleive it!

ok! the problem was solved, the constants.php file was replaced,  purged cache from cloudflare and it all works again! 

the hosts also found another file that contained the old path   mem cached  (searched somehow in the server files)  and changed this one too.   so be aware its not one place only.   /public_html/forum/constants-no-memcached.php

phew. 

Thank you everyone for your help 🙏🙏🙏💝 @Stuart Silvester @Marc Stridgen @Daniel F

Edited by MeMaBlue