Purchased "Pages" Application

So I already have the core installed previously and then purchased the Pages application, downloaded the full zip file, uploaded all the files and then crickets, the pages application is still locked so no idea how to unlock, or what files to even upload separately if that even is an option.

So what exactly am I looking for in the ZIP file just in case the pages application isn't even in there? 

If you didn't have the application installed before, there should be a button at the bottom of the applications page to install it. But you're saying it's showing as "locked". Did you have it installed at some point before? If that's the case you probably need to go to /admin/upgrade and run the upgrader.

12 minutes ago, Ian Howard said:

It is showing as locked and the pages where installed previously (by error). I did try the run the upgrader but got the warning that there was no applications available to upgrade.

Did you upload the whole software and overwrite what is on your server? This will ensure that all version of the software are on the same version.

Otherwise, if that doesn't help, we would require access to assist:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

• 1 month later...

You have applications present on your community/server which you are not licensed for. Please ensure these are removed ASAP: Blogs, Downloads, Gallery. Further support will not be provided till these are removed.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for removing those. Pages is running version 4.7.3 while the rest of your software is running 4.7.8. You will need to upload a fresh set of files from the Client Area and then go to /admin/upgrade to upgrade all applications to the latest release.