Getting Error after changing server

Getting this in uploads/logs.

Error: Call to a member function language() on null (0)
#0 /system/Dispatcher/Front.php(713): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard::baseJs()
#1 /system/Dispatcher/Front.php(82): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseJs()
#2 /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#3 /index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#4 {main}
#0 /init.php(1004): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler()
#2 {main}

No ,I am not able to access the  AdminCP . Getting this error after running ips4.php 

You do not have the cURL PHP extension loaded or it is running a version less than 7.36. While this is not required, it is recommend to make calls to external API services faster. You may wish to contact your hosting provider or system administrator to ask for it to be installed.

Then support section will update the version with 7.6.7 and cURL PHP extension but I got the same error.

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

That error would usually indicate an issue with connection to your MySQL instance. So I would first of all check the connection details, and also that you have full permissions on the database

If you're still getting the same error as before, have you checked and verified your MySQL credentials are working on your new server as Marc mentioned?

On 3/15/2023 at 9:57 AM, SDT said:

No ,I am not able to access the  AdminCP . Getting this error after running ips4.php 

Im not sure you are understanding what I mean there unfortunately. You need to check the mysql details you changed in your conf_global.php file are correct. Check in uploads/logs (on your server) for the actual errors, not in your admin CP, as you will indeed be unable to access that