Disallow guests from purchase in Downloads

Go to solution Solved by Adriano Faria,

How can I configure my Downloads to work like here on IPS? Guests can't purchase:

Ne2tqzj.png

Mine shows the BUY button:

t3LVd2K.png

I removed the permission to guests download files, but still, it is showing the button.

The only way I found was by disabling registration, then the new account option won't show up on the checkout page:

f11kTYa.png

But that's not a good solution.

Thank you.

Edited by Adriano Faria

Would suggest disabling all third-party applications and plugins then. As running the latest release on a basic install and not providing the guest group the ability to download files, has removed the purchase button (as seen in our Marketplace).

6 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Would suggest disabling all third-party applications and plugins then. As running the latest release on a basic install and not providing the guest group the ability to download files, has removed the purchase button (as seen in our Marketplace).

Nope:

6JKFa0B.png

The button is still there:

0X0YO99.png

The cache is set to 1 minute. Waited for 3.

Will make a fresh install with only IPS apps and will reply back.

14 minutes ago, Jim M said:

11 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Will make a fresh install with only IPS apps and will reply back.

Running a fresh install of IPS 4.7.8 with only IPS apps, no plugin, default unaltered theme:

The category is using the default permissions for Guests:

mcYMh10.png

The BUY button is there for guests.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

The only way I can reproduce this is if I provide Guests the ability to download files.

15 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Done.

16 minutes ago, Jim M said:

The only way I can reproduce this is if I provide Guests the ability to download files.

Mine isn't enabled as you can see in the category permission (image above).

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

https://www.sosinvision.com.br/ ?

What message do you have?

Correct. Seems to be resolving now all of sudden. Not sure if the block just took a few. 

However, now the credentials on file, I am getting are invalid:

The display name, email address or password was incorrect. Please try again (make sure your caps lock is off).