[Suggestion] Revolut Pay gateway for Commerce

PatrickRQ

Hi,

Revolut becoming very popular way of getting pay. It is beating alternative for PayPal in aspect of fees while keeping even better Customer experience because it is very simple way of paying. While PayPal is only financial institution, Revolut is a bank already, so you have real bank account that allows you to take card payments, wired payments, payments on @nickname, or payment for mobile number. It is a way quicker than PayPal and way more modern for now days. IPS, @Matt, @Lindy, please consider a gateway for Revolut Pay: https://developer.revolut.com/

• 5 months later...

I believe you see everything but sometimes requests need to be reminded. It also works like showing to other people importance of the gateway as it saves their money directly, as Revolut is much more friendly and cheaper - I use it already giving direct pay link to customers who would like to use it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 10:00 AM, Lindor said:

Stripe or PayPal have the most expensive fees for payments. I'm paying to 5% in a lot cases.

Today we have many newest and cheapest alternatives like Revolut, Skrill, Payoneer, Clover, Dharma, Binance.

We need more flexibily and alternatives to charge our payments in IPS.

Yeah, Stripe and PayPal are very unfriendly and steal from you on currency exchange rates. Even worst local currency exchange shops do not have such bad rate as PayPal - fair enough I can put currency exchange differences as company cost but still loosing on it. With Revolut I pay pretty fair commission and still a lot is left in my pocket.