from 4.7.7 to 4.7.8 Upgrade Successful but I got this error message in my System Error Logs

from 4.7.7 to 4.7.8 Upgrade Successful but I got this error message in my System Error Logs

The log entry was triggered by a guest (Guests)
11 minutes ago
The URL of page the error occurred on was https://www.mysite.com/forum/admin/upgrade/?controller=upgrade&key=a5aaf50fe07fc2137fa31b7ab6fb173b&mr=13

Error (1061) Duplicate key name 'caption': addIndex ["gallery_images",{"type":"key","name":"caption","columns":["image_caption"],"length":[250]}]

BACKTRACE

#0 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Application/Application.php(1672): IPS\_Log::log('Error (1061) Du...', 'upgrade_error')
#1 /home/media/public_html/forum/applications/core/sources/Setup/Upgrade.php(511): IPS\_Application->installDatabaseUpdates(107640, 0, 10, true)
#2 /home/media/public_html/forum/applications/core/sources/Setup/Upgrade.php(326): IPS\core\Setup\_Upgrade->step1(Array)
#3 /home/media/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/setup/upgrade/upgrade.php(47): IPS\core\Setup\_Upgrade->process(Array)
#4 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\setup\upgrade\_upgrade->IPS\core\modules\setup\upgrade\{closure}(Array)
#5 /home/media/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/setup/upgrade/upgrade.php(77): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#6 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\setup\upgrade\_upgrade->manage()
#7 /home/media/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Setup.php(220): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/media/public_html/forum/admin/upgrade/index.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Setup->run()
#9 {main}

My question is; Is there anything to worry about????

It would only be Something to worry about if you are seeing this continuously happening. If it was showing only during the upgrade, hasn't since, and you aren't seeing anything showing up within support tools on the database section either, then I would say to ignore that.

Duplicate key issues are related to the database itself. If you look at the support section, I suspect you likely have warnings there on that section you should address with your host. Unfortunately your access on file is not up to date, so I was unable to confirm that

No it is not showing again...

There is something about my server and you guys... Last 2 times you guys told me my information is not correct but have NOT change my serve info for a long time... And logged in to my site/ftp with same information no problem

Last time someone told me same thing and someone else here tried and logged in....

my info on file is still SAME....