Clubs Issue

We've just upgraded to the latest version of IPS, and we're getting a bug that didn't exist before the upgrade. Certain clubs are giving me an OutOfRangeException when I access them, with one leading to this error being shown at the top of the club topic:

5Kr7Jq9.png

And another leading to the topic being completely inaccessible. We've tried viewing the topics on every theme including the default one and gotten the same errors. This is the message we got in the system log for the configuration error:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/.../public_html/forums/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1370): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load()
#1 /home/.../public_html/forums/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1906): IPS\Member\_Club->nodes()
#2 /home/.../public_html/forums/system/Member/Club/Club.php(2046): IPS\Member\_Club->tabs()
#3 /home/.../public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(138): IPS\Member\_Club->firstTab()
#4 /home/.../public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->manage()
#5 /home/.../public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(128): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/.../public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#7 /home/.../public_html/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Does anyone have any idea of what may be causing these errors and how we would fix them?

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Do you have an example link you could share? (Or just the name of the club if needed). I can then take a look for you

These are the links we found errors on:

https://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16714-dprsbc-hq-now-open-on-spongecraft/

https://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/clubs/80-the-non-reneverse-club/

We've tried with all third party customizations disabled and are still getting the errors.

3 hours ago, SBCommunity said:

We've tried with all third party customizations disabled and are still getting the errors.

Did this include switching back to an unmodified theme? Typically, that may be impacting you as I see yours is fairly customized.

20 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Did this include switching back to an unmodified theme? Typically, that may be impacting you as I see yours is fairly customized.

Those pages were already tested on the default theme and gave us the same errors.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

35 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Everything in the client area should now be updated.

45 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, the SFTP access details are incorrect. Please update those.

The login details should work with the instructions I included in the notes but if you still aren't able to access the server I'll see what I can do.