Application Dataset Article view section not working after upgrading application with PHP 8

we are facing an issue with the application since we upgrade as per admin instructions. Now it hampers my business check the error code:

https://dermpathpro.com/spot-diagnosis-1/2023-spot-diagnosis/january-2023/case-4161/
==================
ValueError: Path cannot be empty (0)
#0 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Theme/Theme.php(610) : eval()'d code(1655): getimagesize('')
#1 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/database/record.php(350): IPS\Theme\class_cms_database_spotdiagnisis->record(Object(IPS\cms\Records5), '\n<div data-cont...', NULL, true)
#2 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_record->manage()
#3 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(343): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(4628) : eval()'d code(32): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1260): IPS\Theme\content_pages_9()
#7 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2286): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getHtmlContent()
#8 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(116): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#9 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(43): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#10 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#11 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#12 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#13 /home/dermpathpro/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}
==================

I have checked for the template and it seems that we have several templates and we are not sure which one is currently in use. Also, I checked for getimagesize function and was not able to find any of the templates. You can check the below video for the same : 

Video: https://www.screencast.com/t/TlBXfOFc

I am not sure where the exact issue is. Would you please guide me here?