Poll in the topic and change the topic

Hello! Faced a problem. There was a thread with a completed poll that I decided to add a new poll to. A new poll was added, but those who took part in the old one could not vote in it. At the same time, the topic could not be edited, because the first message in it does not belong to the author of the topic. I created a new poll thread, moving posts from the old one. Then he added two new items to the survey. And now I can't edit this thread again because the first post in this thread is not mine. How can I solve this problem?

Some of the items you mention there sound like you hit the recent issue of modifying the first post in a topic then resulting in that post getting a new date, and therefore appearing at the end of the topic instead.

Try locating the original first post of the topic towards the end of the topic, and edit it to see if you have the "Future publishing date" fields available still (and I expect you'll find your polls there too)

If you do have the fields available then you can modify the date and save again to force it back to the start of the topic - and then you should apply the optional patch in the ACP that fixes this issue.

4 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

If you do have the fields available then you can modify the date and save again to force it back to the start of the topic - and then you should apply the optional patch in the ACP that fixes this issue.

As Nathan mentioned here, I would check that first. (Thanks Nathan!)