Help with User Tracking

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Hello!

I need some support and opinions on user tracking.
We would like to know how the user converted to access our forum and created the account, whether through paid campaigns or organically, do you know of any way to do this on the platform? Or some plugin?

Thanks!

There are no means in the software to do this. As Claudia mentioned, that would be the job more so of an analytics tool.

The only thing we have close to this would be the referral system. Which users have a link they can share and who a user is referred by gets logged. This, of course, is not an analytics system which does your whole traffic.

Yes I imagined it would be the same analytics, but the problem is that the marketing industry needs to know where each user converted.
For example, User X, converted via Google Ads and User Y converted via organic search.

Do you know something that can do this? 😅

• Solution
3 hours ago, Karina Harumi said:

Could you please help me and show me how to configure?

You may need to reach out to someone familiar with Google Tag to ensure you get what you want. While our software does have a place to see and manage some aspects in ACP -> System -> Settings -> Data Layer, creating customized data integrations is not something we support at the moment.