Default Theme: where to find?

Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

No, I don't want to create a new theme.

I just need a copy of the default theme which is part of the software installation.

I need to reload that.

Because the current default theme is throwing a Division by Zero error. Weird I know.

DivisionByZeroError: Division by zero in /home3/ultravio/public_html/content/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code:620
Stack trace:
#0 /home3/ultravio/public_html/content/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_global_editor->image('topic_content', '0', 0.0, '0', '0', 'none', 'https://www.ult...', 12.71, 0.08, 'post-333-0-0298...', 'cke_1')
#1 /home3/ultravio/public_html/content/applications/core/modules/front/system/editor.php(91): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('image', Array)
#2 /home3/ultravio/public_html/content/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_editor->image()
#3 /home3/ultravio/public_html/content/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home3/ultravio/public_html/content/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

#0 /home3/ultravio/public_html/content/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(71): IPS\_Log::log(Object(DivisionByZeroError), 'template_error')
#1 /home3/ultravio/public_html/content/applications/core/modules/front/system/editor.php(91): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('image', Array)
#2 /home3/ultravio/public_html/content/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_editor->image()
#3 /home3/ultravio/public_html/content/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home3/ultravio/public_html/content/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

oh, ok. I did not understand that at first.

Is there an expected name for the default theme? I renamed my old default themes and don't recall what the default name is for the Default Theme. "-)

Maybe it is simply Default Theme?

Edited by annedi

So, that was easy-peasy. A couple of clicks and we now have a new default theme.

Thank you, Randy. 😃

But before I click "solved", I just want to make sure about the name of the default theme - is there a "required" name for the default theme?