Trouble clicking within post and sometimes on "submit reply" button.

tpasa

I'm running v4.7.7 but I'm having multiple users including myself having trouble clicking within a post and sometimes on "submit reply" button. I can't click on the end of a sentence but sometime have to click around further back in the last sentence to get a cursor in order to arrow over to the end to complete my thoughts. 

My forums are at https://forum.orioleshangout.com/.

Is this a common problem? I am running an IPSFOCUS theme but don't feel this should be a theme issue. 

6 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

Add a default theme and switch yourself to use it. Then try to replicate the problem. That will help you figure out if it’s a theme issue. 

Also temporarily turn off all third party resources (applications and plugins). Does it still occur then?

Thanks, I will give that a try.

On 3/1/2023 at 3:34 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

I would say its very unlikely this is a theme issue. Its actually more likely to be a system issue there. 

The problem is I can't recreate this issue with the default theme, only while using the dark illuminate version I have currently.

2 hours ago, My Sharona said:

I have been experiencing this issue myself but it is not limited to this software. I have experienced it in other places and because of it, I kind of figured it was my browser.

This was the conclusion I was coming to. Did you test on another browser to confirm that at all?

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

This was the conclusion I was coming to. Did you test on another browser to confirm that at all?

I hadn't.  However after reading your post, I tried another browser and indeed it is the Chrome browser.

Edited by My Sharona