User canceled subscription and can no longer make purchases

Caedis

We allow PayPal as one of our payment options and recently had a user cancel their subscription based product, but now they're no longer able to make any purchase of any kind. They aren't able to use any of the other payment options either and instead receive an error that payment cannot be completed or their account cannot make any live charges. The account wasn't ever voided for purchases and I'm not quite sure how I can re-enable purchases on their account?

We've had users cancel their subscriptions before and there has never been a similar issue. 

Sure! 

They're trying to purchase "elite" (it's our "VIP" subscription product) and a banner advertisement (we sell ad space as another subscription product). Both are on a monthly renewal basis. 

Here's the screenshots they've sent me:

45837454c2dc148f4cca7ba0b519c6c5.png

bf2b7b2d3b562bd17083a63ad39df983.png

They receive either of these (it varies each time) whenever they attempt to make a purchase using any payment method available. 

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.