Javascript Bugged after add Google Analytics code

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Hello,

Today i try to setup my forum to add Google Analytics, but now i have all my JavaScript on my forum completely bugged, and can't do anything on it, i just can clic on links.

I just enabled and paste the code (provided by Google) in the Google Analytics default plugin, nothing exotic ...

I got this code in bottom of the page

; ipsSettings['maxImageDimensions'] = { width: 1000, height: 750 };

You can check on every pages : https://motardo.com/

I try several things :

• clear cache
  • disable customization
  • disable and remove google analytics code
  • try to find out in template files if any file are modified with an unwanted semicolon

It's seems there is an rebel semicolon, but i can't find where it is ...

When I change the "Maximum image dimensions to display" (to unlimited for example) i got only the semicolon, but JavaScript still down.

What I'm missing ?

Oh I remember now, in the first place I added it in the Header and Footer HTML section in the theme, but quickly removed it because saw there is a default plugin ready to use.

Here in the first place

Could contain: Page, Text, Electronics, Screen, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Monitor, File

I just put this code on this 2 sections, did nothing else.

Edited by Hachemi

1 hour ago, Hachemi said:

Oh I remember now, in the first place I added it in the Header and Footer HTML section in the theme, but quickly removed it because saw there is a default plugin ready to use.

Here in the first place

Could contain: Page, Text, Electronics, Screen, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Monitor, File

I just put this code on this 2 sections, did nothing else.

I would advise removing it from there and placing it in the Google Analytics Integration in ACP -> System -> Integrations -> Google Analytics.

4 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I would advise removing it from there and placing it in the Google Analytics Integration in ACP -> System -> Integrations -> Google Analytics.

Of course I did it before coming here post this problem.
I've clean all what I can, for now I completely removed the Google Analytics code, but JavaScript still down.

Edited by Hachemi

• Solution
7 minutes ago, Hachemi said:

Of course I did it before coming here post this problem.
I've clean all what I can, for now I completely removed the Google Analytics code, but JavaScript still down.

Unfortunately, you still left some code in ACP -> System -> Advanced Configuration -> Page Output. I have removed that for you now. You will want to insert it in: ACP -> System -> Integrations -> Google Analytics.

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, you still left some code in ACP -> System -> Advanced Configuration -> Page Output. I have removed that for you now. You will want to insert it in: ACP -> System -> Integrations -> Google Analytics.

Many thanks for your help.