AdminCP: Achievement Rules List Section Throwing 'Template Error' on the Page

Hello IPS team! I just saw this strange notice on my ACP when looking through my Achievements Rules list:

[[Template core/admin/achievements/rulesListRows is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could contain: Text

It doesn't relate to any theme template bit that I can manually restore, as the template referred to is in the /admin/ folder (which isn't visible when editing a theme's HTML/CSS - I certainly can't find the "rulesListRows" template when searching for it). I'm not sure how this happened either because I don't recall seeing a template called "rulesListRows", much less editing it.

The direction to "run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme" is pretty vague as well. I'm not sure where I'm supposed to go or what I'm supposed to do to action this (I assumed it was go to Themes > Edit CSS/HTML > Restore template bit, but as I mentioned above this template doesn't isn't accessible in that part of AdminCP).

Any ideas on how to fix? And this won't do anything to mess up my existing theme, will it? I'm assuming not, seeings as it references an ACP template bit, but I wanted to make sure.

Actually, yeah now that you mention it. There's a bunch of "OutOfRangeException:0" errors logged (probably the same number of errors as when I tried to load the page). Is it safe for me to post the backtrace details of this log here, or do you not need any more info?

OK no problem, the backtrace info (with url removed):

#0 [url removed]/web/system/Application/Application.php(236): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load()
#1 [url removed]/web/applications/core/sources/Achievements/Rule.php(107): IPS\_Application::load()
#2 [url removed]/web/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(1397): IPS\core\Achievements\_Rule->extension()
#3 [url removed]/web/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_achievements->rulesListRows()
#4 [url removed]/web/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(1354): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#5 [url removed]/web/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_achievements->rulesList()
#6 [url removed]/web/applications/core/modules/admin/achievements/rules.php(94): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#7 [url removed]/web/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\admin\achievements\_rules->manage()
#8 [url removed]/web/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 [url removed]/web/applications/core/modules/admin/achievements/rules.php(45): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#10 [url removed]/web/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\achievements\_rules->execute()
#11 [url removed]/web/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

Loaded hooks, in case it's relevant:

• applications/brilliantclipboard/hooks/StandardDispatcherHook.php
  • applications/axenfontawesome6/hooks/loadJSandCSS.php
  • applications/brilliantdiscord/hooks/standardDispatcherCss.php
  • applications/brilliantdiscord/hooks/member.php
  • applications/fxpages/hooks/constructFromData.php
  • plugins/themeusagecounter/hooks/theme.php
  • applications/brilliantdiscord/hooks/group.php

Does this help?