SFTP for Cloud Hosted

Chris027

• Management
On 2/23/2023 at 1:34 PM, Charles said:

That was the part I was like "ok this isn't very good" 😀

I embedded that "media" it in a page to get the path. Promise we will address that in next release!

Just to confirm: we added a way to see the Pages media full URL. It will be in the April release.

On 3/1/2023 at 7:08 AM, Charles said:

Just to confirm: we added a way to see the Pages media full URL. It will be in the April release.

Hi Charles, I've created folders in the pages media ares of AdminCP. I see that the folders aren't duplicated in the Pages Media directory on my server. Is this on purpose and could it lead to issues with tons of files in the same directory down the road? 

• Management
Just now, Chris027 said:

Hi Charles, I've created folders in the pages media ares of AdminCP. I see that the folders aren't duplicated in the Pages Media directory on my server. Is this on purpose and could it lead to issues with tons of files in the same directory down the road? 

The folders are just for human organization. The system still saves the files as it sort of sees fit on the backend.

On 2/23/2023 at 7:33 PM, Chris027 said:

Is it possible to get the path to this file?

What I do is control-click the file and choose Copy Image Address. 

I can't use media embed because I'm coding my pages in HTML and that does not parse embeds. 

Could contain: Text

On a separate note, I do not see a preview of the image in the File Overview tab? 

Could contain: File, Text, Webpage

20 minutes ago, David N. said:

What I do is control-click the file and choose Copy Image Address. 

I can't use media embed because I'm coding my pages in HTML and that does not parse embeds. 

Could contain: Text

On a separate note, I do not see a preview of the image in the File Overview tab? 

Could contain: File, Text, Webpage

This works for images, but not for other formats, so to make it easier we've added the URL to the left information sidebar where you'll be able to copy the URL.

Could contain: File, Webpage, Text

And regarding the not shown image preview: This was a bug that I've also spotted while working on the URL enhancement. It will be fixed in the april release.

7 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

This works for images, but not for other formats, so to make it easier we've added the URL to the left information sidebar where you'll be able to copy it

And regarding the not shown image preview: This was a bug that I've also spotted while working on the URL enhancement. It will be fixed in the april release.

This is all great news, thanks Daniel! 🙂