Make a gallery on Ajax... Without reloading the page...

LastPlay

*** This is critical!
I've been waiting since version 4.7.4 to fix the gallery... and now version 4.7.7 is out.
Today I updated my site (4.7.7) and opened the gallery...
If you monetize your site with ad banners, then you get a very unpleasant result:
The page is always updated(in the category) and the CTR of your banners will fall to 0!
* As a result you will have thousands of very short page views and "scrambled" banner impressions... 😔

Edited by LastPlay

• 3 weeks later...

Question for the developers - will this be done in the future?
*Why I ask - I can't use the gallery since version 4.7.4!!! Only on version 4.7.2 everything worked fine!
Then I waited............... You ended up releasing a new gallery where the whole page refreshes when you view the pictures...

So I'm wondering - will this be implemented or will I uninstall it? I haven't been able to use it for months, even though I paid for it!

• Management

I am curious to understand why you say you “can’t use gallery” in this situation. I understand you have a clearly strong preference for the page to not reload (and I agree with you) but, while perhaps not a perfect solution, it does not stop you from browsing images.

3 hours ago, Charles said:

but, while perhaps not a perfect solution, it does not stop you from browsing images.

It's true!
But I wrote before - that reloading the page - "kills the CTR of banners".
*I'm surprised at your answer. It sounds like "well, it works - what more do you want".
I was testing Invision 4.7.2 before buying it and the gallery too... *4.7.2 gallery worked great!!!
I bought version 4.7.4 and still don't turn the gallery on for visitors... 4+ months... cool... threw away $100...

Why was it necessary to redo it ?!!! (((((((((((((

To remove it from my plan - just delete it in the admin center of the site?

36 minutes ago, LastPlay said:

It's true!
*I'm surprised at your answer. It sounds like "well, it works - what more do you want".
I was testing Invision 4.7.2 before buying it and the gallery too... *4.7.2 gallery worked great!!!
I bought version 4.7.4 and still don't turn the gallery on for visitors... 4+ months... cool... threw away $100...

You will need to use the contact us form below to remove it from the license. Then you can uninstall from ACP

• Management
21 hours ago, LastPlay said:

It's true!

Actually I said I agreed with you 🙂 

I was just wanting to clarify if you literally could not use it or if you just did not like it.

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2023 at 4:31 PM, Charles said:

Actually I said I agreed with you 🙂 

I was just wanting to clarify if you literally could not use it or if you just did not like it.

Can you remove the gallery from my subscription? Or do I have to email you?