Several pages of uncaught_exception errors appeared in the system log

2 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please could you remove the birthdays widget altogether and test that again?

I've removed the widget. Now if I click on a URL shown in one of the error messages, it just gives me "Page not found".

Was someone trying to exploit my forum via this widget or something?

4 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Not necessarily. It was probably a valid link, however that item would no longer work with the current release.

Really? It was a paid add-on I bought from the store. It says it's compatible with 4.7 there: -

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/10066-birthdays-widget/

It was still working and displaying birthdays, but I assume I should not reinstall it? Is there any other way to display today's birthdays on the forum?

You obviously had an attempt of exploit in your board. Look at those links. The widget links isn’t like that. Uninstall the plugin and install it again.

EDIT:

It can be simply someone trying to add stuff via URL to see if gets successful in some way. I can’t prevent people from editing manually links in the address bar.

Did you notice anything wrong at all in your board or just log entries?

@clownstyle_merged

Edited by Adriano Faria

8 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Did you notice anything wrong at all in your board or just log entries?

Just log entries.

I think you're probably right about them trying to add stuff via URL, cos there's around 7 pages of this stuff, all with different links. They spent about 20 minutes doing it, then it stopped.

27 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

t can be simply someone trying to add stuff via URL to see if gets successful in some way. I can’t prevent people from editing manually links in the address bar.

They are going in system logs, rather than error logs. Not sure if you can catch those as they are validation rather than an error