Marektplace doesn't work in 4.5?

4.5 introduced support for the marketplace. However that version is nearly 3 years old. 

My guess is the specific resource you’re looking at is not flagged by the owner as being compatible with that version of IPB. 

I would highly recommend you upgrade to the latest version. If you’re running it, you’re running a version of PHP that gets ZERO security upgrades and there have been several versions of IPB that have had security bug fixes since then. 

Edited by Randy Calvert

1 minute ago, Randy Calvert said:

My guess is the specific resource you’re looking at is not flagged by the owner as being compatible with that version of IPB. 

Which would be a bug if it was showing, as you can only see resources that are compatible with the version you are running.

The more correct answer would be related to the fact you are in the Members group on here, and not Clients... which would be an indication that your license has expired. If you have just renewed then you need to logout and back in to trigger the group movement to occur.

And an even more correct answer is that the resource is not available for purchase, as the vendor is also not in the Clients group.