The YouTube link is not syncing correctly

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

sorry in advance for my english
When I put a URL link from YouTube the video is shown to me inside the message before it was published
As soon as the message has been published I get an error of

Could contain: Coat, Clothing, Person, Formal Wear, Text, Poster, Advertisement

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

I can't post any video from YouTube

• Solution

Please contact your hosting provider. This error is coming from your server. You likely have mod_security installed or another security module which is preventing this. Your hosting provider will need to review your server logs and either allow this particular rule that is getting tripped or disable mod_security entirely.

• 5 months later...

I am having the same issue, and I am the server admin. 

I have tried turning off all server security, including mod security and my content security policy, yet it still happens. It seems to have started a couple of updates ago.

The error I see in my web console is: "Error with Permissions-Policy header: Unrecognized feature: 'ch-ua-form-factor'."

Any ideas?

video_issue.thumb.webp.c930d9ea9d8a6b0a48b9908bacbf8bee.webp

6 minutes ago, sadams101 said:

I am having the same issue, and I am the server admin. 

I have tried turning off all server security, including mod security and my content security policy, yet it still happens. It seems to have started a couple of updates ago.

The error I see in my web console is: "Error with Permissions-Policy header: Unrecognized feature: 'ch-ua-form-factor'."

Any ideas?

video_issue.thumb.webp.c930d9ea9d8a6b0a48b9908bacbf8bee.webp

That would indicate the creator on YouTube has disabled embedding so you would need to watch it on YouTube.