Is it possible to make a gender system? male Female

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

10 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Sorry, I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean you want this as a custom field that displays in content or their profile? If so, yes. Please see the guide below on how to create them:

Thank you very much for your help.  Sorry for my bad English, I'm using Google Translate... I mean a profile field of male / female selection, but in addition there will be a gif image of the gender symbol in the posts and in the profile, for example "gender: male & male gif

Like here, only with the addition of a gif of the same gender

5 minutes ago, Haim Rafael said:

Thank you very much for your help.  Sorry for my bad English, I'm using Google Translate... I mean a profile field of male / female selection, but in addition there will be a gif image of the gender symbol in the posts and in the profile, for example "gender: male & male gif

Yep, you can customize what the output of that field will look like. Can read the guide I posted 🙂 .

2 minutes ago, Haim Rafael said:

I realised.  You helped me a lot!  Thanks.  Could you please give me an example of the correctness of a male profile field including a gif?  I'm not that good at programming 😕

Sorry, customization is outside our scope of support. You may wish to ask for assistance in our Community Support forum to receive support from other clients. Otherwise, you can reach out to a third party provider to perform this for you.

Just now, Jim M said:

Sorry, customization is outside our scope of support. You may wish to ask for assistance in our Community Support forum to receive support from other clients. Otherwise, you can reach out to a third party provider to perform this for you.

I would love to open this thread in the forum you mentioned.  I would love a link to it please!  again.  Thanks for the help