REFUNDS AND STOP SUSCRIBE

I want refunds , i hate the new system cannot download in local for use plugin , and also i have paid for that i can hosting my version and I have receive cloud version.. Horrible for me this experience 450 usd and 3 hours without reply of anyone . No button on website for cancel subscribe .. 

THANKS too cancel all my suscribe on website 

Hi @evolys,

We are sorry you feel this way and don't want to see you leave. We can definitely sort things out so you are using the self-hosted plan.

There are two types of product suites we offer, one on Cloud and the other a self-hosted plan. Depending on which one you select would depend on the one you purchase of course.

If you purchased via this page, you would have opted for our Cloud plan. However, if you purchased our products through this page, you should have received the self-hosted plan which allows you to download and upload Invision Community to your own servers/host.

I can see you are already in touch with one of my colleagues so please use your ticket for further communication to keep things centralised.