Our theme contains unknown templates

Canis

During investigation of a problem in the error-log we found a suspected template which was marked "Unique to this theme". It also had a "Delete" button. We have never added any templates to the theme.

Clicking Delete only removes the unique marking, template does not get deleted.

Later we have found many more unique templates.

Could contain: Page, Text

The yellow C there would indicate that you either added this template or you modified a template which is no longer in our core, unmodified theme so it was left in case you referenced it. You would need to review your theme and update it accordingly.

Unfortunately, it seems like it may be getting inherited because if I uncheck inherited templates and umodified templates, I am not seeing any on an unmodified theme on your community. My only recommendation is to remedy your themes and delete any that you're not using or are custom.

Could contain: Page, Text

15 hours ago, Jim M said:

delete any that you're not using or are custom.

But how, as said the Delete button does not work? And how can we know if they are used or not, we have never added any templates.
Also, these orphaned templates are also present in the Invision default skin. Can the default skin inherit templates?

It was marked with this symbol, I thought that indicated a non-customized default skin.Could contain: Logo

The new default skin you created looks similar to me, contains the same templates that is marked as "Unique to this template", compare with the screenshot I posted above.

template.png.bbd77f336ef17efbce3653d6e38  Could contain: Page, Text

That does indeed indicate a default theme, however there were none of these on your site, other than that which I created.

I have created a ticket for you on this, so we can look into this further for you

Just to note here, only the M ones are liekly an issue here. The other templates there are likely from a 3rd party item, and therefore are custom