Maintenance tasks "not running"

Daniel, I am showing that we are on PHP v8. Can you tell me where and what I need to update exactly? I'm logged into my server via an SSH session, and have opened the only CRONTAB, which shows exactly what the IPS ACP message calls for. Apologies if this is obvious. Is this updated via the php.ini file? I don't see anything in the CRONTAB file that seems to fit. The CRONTAB text is as follows, which is exactly as called-for in the IPS ACP error message:

/usr/bin/php -d memory_limit=-1 -d max_execution_time=0 /homepages/31/d850801269/htdocs/applications/core/interface/task/task.php bd4b1a5e006ebb39f2f04ba352590a4d

Edited by Mote Marketing, Inc.

19 minutes ago, Mote Marketing, Inc. said:

Daniel, I am showing that we are on PHP v8. Can you tell me where and what I need to update exactly? I'm logged into my server via an SSH session, and have opened the only CRONTAB, which shows exactly what the IPS ACP message calls for. Apologies if this is obvious. Is this updated via the php.ini file? I don't see anything in the CRONTAB file that seems to fit. The CRONTAB text is as follows, which is exactly as called-for in the IPS ACP error message:

/usr/bin/php -d memory_limit=-1 -d max_execution_time=0 /homepages/31/d850801269/htdocs/applications/core/interface/task/task.php bd4b1a5e006ebb39f2f04ba352590a4d

You would need to ensure that the /usr/bin/php being called there is also PHP 8. If you have multi-PHP setup on your server or for some reason installed elsewhere, you would need to update that command. Typically, our command shown in ACP -> System -> Advanced Configuration, would outline this correctly from php.ini but of course, your server administrator is the best source for this information.