iPS\\Session issue after update to lasted version

Hi how are you everyone !

I need help with this issue:

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '->' (T_OBJECT_OPERATOR) (0) #0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\Member') #1 /home/wealthmu/public_html/community/system/Session/Store/Database.php(43): spl_autoload_call('IPS\\Member') #2 /home/wealthmu/public_html/community/system/Session/Front.php(95): IPS\Session\Store\_Database->loadSession('bcffcdd76fe5b89...') #3 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->read('bcffcdd76fe5b89...') #4 /home/wealthmu/public_html/community/system/Session/Session.php(94): session_start() #5 /home/wealthmu/public_html/main/plugins/InvisionCommunity/bootstrap.php(8): IPS\_Session::i() #6 /home/wealthmu/public_html/main/src/Core/Plugin.php(0): unknown() #7 /home/wealthmu/public_html/main/bootstrap.php(0): Morpheus\Core\Plugin::routes() #8 /home/wealthmu/public_html/main/bootstrap.php(0): bootstrap() #9 /home/wealthmu/public_html/main/index.php(0): unknown() #10 {main}

I use my system integrated on my community, and after lasted updated my system does not work anymore if integration services is actived.

And I have this error on support check area.

Any idea for solution this ?

Edited by Marco Junior

7 minutes ago, All Astronauts said:

@Stuart Silvester not to derail this but do you have an internal guesstimate to PHP 8.1 required? Are we looking at months or further out?

Likely further out, we've still a fair amount of work to do with PHP 8.1 [and PHP 8.2]. The timeline on the PHP Supported Versions page would be a good one to follow.

@Jim M

@Stuart Silvester

What I need to understand is this update has anything related to sections changed?
Because I didn't have this problem before, and worst of all, I ask for support here, you blame the third party's application, I contact the third party, he blames your update.

I'm in a situation where I'm seriously thinking about terminating any kind of service with IPS or others. It's never anyone's problem.

$sdkPath = config('invision.sdk_path');
if ($sdkPath) {
    require_once $sdkPath . DS . 'init.php';

\IPS\Session\Front::i();

if (logged_in() && !\IPS\Member::loggedIn()) {
        $key = get_external_key('account', user()->getUsername());

if ($key) {
            $member = \IPS\Member::load($key);

$handle = new \IPS\Login\Handler\Standard();
            $login = new \IPS\Login\Success($member, $handle);
            $login->process();
        }
    }
}

22 minutes ago, Marco Junior said:

@Jim M

@Stuart Silvester

What I need to understand is this update has anything related to sections changed?
Because I didn't have this problem before, and worst of all, I ask for support here, you blame the third party's application, I contact the third party, he blames your update.

I'm in a situation where I'm seriously thinking about terminating any kind of service with IPS or others. It's never anyone's problem.

$sdkPath = config('invision.sdk_path');
if ($sdkPath) {
    require_once $sdkPath . DS . 'init.php';

\IPS\Session\Front::i();

if (logged_in() && !\IPS\Member::loggedIn()) {
        $key = get_external_key('account', user()->getUsername());

if ($key) {
            $member = \IPS\Member::load($key);

$handle = new \IPS\Login\Handler\Standard();
            $login = new \IPS\Login\Success($member, $handle);
            $login->process();
        }
    }
}

You're including code in your custom project that requires PHP 8 to run, you'll need to use PHP 8. It has been clearly advertised that we were moving to PHP 8 as a minimum version, we gave months of notice. Your developer has to be responsible to keep your project up to date, PHP 7 has reached end of life and likely contains security vulnerabilities that have not been patched.

6 minutes ago, Marco Junior said:

Is possible release downgrade version ?

The only way to downgrade would be to restore a backup that was created before your upgrade.

19 hours ago, Marco Junior said:

Is there a problem with me staying in the version before this one? 

PHP 7 is no longer supported by PHP so would be at risk of security issues and other problems. It is advised to upgrade as soon as possible.

Our software, however, you would simply just be missing out on any bug fixes and new features. If you run into any issues on any out-of-date release, we would of course need you to upgrade before we would perform any support.