Messages missing from inbox list

Go to solution Solved by annedi,

Last night I wrote two personal messages which are not showing up in my Inbox.

Here is the database record of those 2 most recent messages and the 3rd message after that from the database table dbnamecore_message_topics. (I have substituted dbname for our actual database name.) The messages having titles UV/IR Photo Job and Avian Mites are not showing up in my inbox queue when ordered by start time. From the database I know there are replies to both the recent messages, but I cannot access the replies.Could contain: Text

Here is the screen shot of my inbox where Sort By = Start Time and Filter By = All Conversations. The most recent message shown is from 4 days ago. The two messages I sent last night are not seen. (I have used **** in place of a person's actual name. When I set Sort By = Start Time and Filter By = Conversations I Started, the messages again do not appear at the top of the list.

Could contain: Text, Person, Face, Head

Before you suggest it, we have no 3rd party applications to disable.

Edited by annedi
clarification of Inbox settings.

No, I did not delete the conversation. I never got a chance to see it in the queue or read the reply.

If a message is deleted, then dbnamecore_message_topic.mt_is_deleted = 1. In this screen shot you can see that mt_is_deleted = 0 for the 3 most recent messages (shown above).Could contain: Plot, Chart, Text

Edited by annedi
screen shot

• Solution

I figured it out!! 

Sorry to bother you!!

You can delete this topic.

I feel monumentally stoopid!! I created those "missing" PMs using a test login. OF COURSE, I wouldn't see those PMs under my normal login. 

We live but only sometimes learn. 😁🤪

Edited by annedi

40 minutes ago, annedi said:

I figured it out!! 

Sorry to bother you!!

You can delete this topic.

I feel monumentally stoopid!! I created those "missing" PMs using a test login. OF COURSE, I wouldn't see those PMs under my normal login. 

We live but only sometimes learn. 😁🤪

Been there! Don't worry.