Gallery 4.7.7 bugs not fixed

Bugs 4.7.4 - moved to new gallery...

You can have a look at my test site...

Updated to 4.7.7. No plugins, theme is standard. Created a new album and uploaded 26 pics. Cleared cache 5 times...

*As before it scrolls through only 2-3 photos and then scrolls around... (if you view the album).

If you view from the main gallery page (click all the way to the right), you can make 4 clicks! After the fifth click it goes back to the first photo... (26 pics uploaded).

IMPORTANT!
I have a similar problem on version 4.7.4 in the news(pages):
*I create a page with text and 5-10 pics.(photos are different sizes or I make them different sizes on the page).
When viewing such photos (with different sizes) - lightbox - closes! when goes to another size...

*When I find a page on the main domain, where you can see the effect - I'll throw the link ( I don't remember where exactly, I need to find it)

*Didn't see that it got faster. It was prettier/stylish with the lightbox...

We are using the default theme , i only have changed some colors in the Adminpanel (no code change).

Yes, we are having the same behavior:

I can open any picture of any album and i'm not able to view any other picture .. always the same picture i have intially opened is shown. (after pressing the left or the right arrow .. it refreshes but nothing changes .. the same picture is still shown ...

Also having a new issue after 4.7.7 Upgrade. Some Category pictures have changed since the upgrade to 4.7.7 and i'm not able to change it.

Edited by CcM04

18 minutes ago, CcM04 said:

We are using the default theme , i only have changed some colors in the Adminpanel (no code change).

Yes, we are having the same behavior:

I can open any picture of any album and i'm not able to view any other picture .. always the same picture i have intially opened is shown. (after pressing the left or the right arrow .. it refreshes but nothing changes .. the same picture is still shown ...

Also having a new issue after 4.7.7 Upgrade. Some Category pictures have changed since the upgrade to 4.7.7 and i'm not able to change it.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing.

You can have a look at it on my test server.
I wrote about it at the beginning of this thread...

*Not saving the password. I have tried 4 times (((   (client area)

Edited by LastPlay

The password cannot be saved in the client area! ((
It was possible to save a note - you can look it up.

I insert the new password in the client area, then press save and the window closes...
I open it to check - the password has NOT changed...

Edited by LastPlay

3 hours ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

done 🙂 access info updated ...

Thank you both for submitting access details. I have transferred these both to separate tickets as while your issues are similar, they are not exactly the same in testing on both your communities so I'd like to give our developers a chance to look at both.

3 hours ago, LastPlay said:

The password cannot be saved in the client area! ((
It was possible to save a note - you can look it up.

I insert the new password in the client area, then press save and the window closes...
I open it to check - the password has NOT changed...

Just a heads up for the future, they saved correctly. On reload, however, the password dots in the input box will be different than the amount of characters you put it. This is on purpose.