ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) after server migration

Go to solution Solved by Adriano Faria,

Hello All,

For my invisioncommunity located here -> https://www.fordxr6turbo.com/

I've completely moved to a new hosting solution and the entirety of the server is copied over (files, databases, versions of cpanel, php, mysql etc).

When navigating to many sites within the forum, I get this sort of error ->

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting '-' or identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\core\\DataLa...')
#1 /home/xr6turbo/public_html/forum/system/Output/Output.php(815): spl_autoload_call('IPS\\core\\DataLa...')
#2 /home/xr6turbo/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/front/system/serviceworker.php(78): IPS\_Output->sendOutput('"use strict";\nc...', 200, 'text/javascript', Array)
#3 /home/xr6turbo/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_serviceworker->manage()
#4 /home/xr6turbo/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/xr6turbo/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

I have disabled all plugins/apps/hooks other than the default Invision Community ones.

All I could ascertain was that it's related to URL dispatching but I couldn't find any obvious errors when trying to log the contents of objects being passed through the stacktrace.

It may be related to the "theme" (see this link to see the error displaying in the sidebar -> https://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/96621-forum-software-costs-fy22-6-month-renewal-donations-wanted/ ), but I have no way of changing/refreshing the theme at the moment.

The errors seem to be occurring in more places now (e.g. I can't disable/enable plugins anymore, get the same error when navigating to it).

The old server is still active and works 100% with the same files/database/cpanel/php/mysql.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Edited by CJF077
added more detail about the theme