Password Reset for Forum Admin?

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

15 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

It looks like you're trying to do that from the ACP.  That's the wrong spot.

Could contain: Page, Text

Go to the front page of your board like a user would...  click the sign on button.  There is a link there for "Forgot Your Password".

As Randy mentioned, you would not want to go to the ACP but the front-end of your community.

I just read the instructions for the recovery mode but that would only work with the admin password, wouldn't it?

But that's my problem:

I do not have access to the admin control panel any more. I do not find a way to reset my password there. I have deactived the plugin by renaming the wordpressso-plugin-folder per ftp. However, this does not help me to get access to the ipboard admin control. 

So how can I either reset my admin-password or where would I find it in the database to change it there? Or any other way to get access to the acp again. Thank you. 

The WordPressSSO-Plugin is disabled. I can see the forgot my password-link on the front end of the site. 

When I enter the email adress which I use for my admin account in the acp I never receive a password-reset mail.

(It works fine when I want to reset the passwords for the users I have created additionally.)

The account-email I use for administration is not in the members database because when installing the forum I chose a completely different email address for this, @Marc Stridgen.