Admin bypass new version approval?

On 2/1/2023 at 8:50 PM, Sirmadsen said:

Hi fellow invisioneers. Is there any way or setting I have missed that allow select groups to bypass new version approval in downloads?

I can only find a setting in download category settings but that turn on/off approval for all groups.

Hi, there is no such setting I'm afraid. You could suggest it in the "Feature Suggestions" area. I think when they did it, even though you have bypass moderation activated for your group it will still require approval. If you just stay for a minute and think about it, it's better this way, but if you feel like this is important and more members agree with you then your suggestion will be for sure taken into consideration.

5 minutes ago, drawncodes said:

Hi, there is no such setting I'm afraid. You could suggest it in the "Feature Suggestions" area. I think when they did it, even though you have bypass moderation activated for your group it will still require approval. If you just stay for a minute and think about it, it's better this way, but if you feel like this is important and more members agree with you then your suggestion will be for sure taken into consideration.

Not important at all, I'm in the process of updating all my resources and having to approve my own resources every time is just a tedious task. I ended up disabling new version approval over all until I am done.

1 minute ago, Sirmadsen said:

Not important at all, I'm in the process of updating all my resources and having to approve my own resources every time is just a tedious task. I ended up disabling new version approval over all until I am done.

You see, you got a temporary solution, glad to hear. Keep it up 😛